Wee Care Day School is a ministry of First Free Will Baptist Church. We have been serving our community since 1999. Our facility offers care for children 6 weeks through 4 years of age. Wee Care also has an after school care program and summer camp designed for children in kindergarten through 5th grade.
Wee Care Day School uses A Beka curriculum starting in our toddler room through our pre-k classes. In each of our classes there is a special Bible time, as well as working on vocabulary, motor skills, arts, crafts and songs. In our pre-k programs, more emphasis is put on letters, sounds and numbers. Patience and love help our children to be proud of any achievement they make.
Since 1994, COMPUCHILD has provided computer education to thousands of children throughout the United States. COMPUCHILD Program Directors provide their service on-site at child care centers, schools and community centers that strive to enhance the service and opportunities they provide to the parents and children they serve.
Classes are conducted either on a twice-monthly or a weekly basis. CompuChild makes it very easy for schools and centers to participate because we do all the work for them. COMPUCHILD classes are a low-cost opportunity for parents to provide their children with valuable computer and technology education using age-appropriate academic software and peripherals.
(Additional monthly fee)
Soccer Shots is a high-energy program introducing children to fundamental soccer principles, such as using your feet, dribbling and the basic rules of the game.
Through fun games, songs and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active.
(Additional monthly fee)
Registration Fee-Upon Enrollment $75.00
Infant Room $155.00/ Weekly
Toddler Room $150.00/ Weekly
Two year old Room $140.00/ Weekly
Three Year old Room $135.00/ Weekly
4 year old room $135.00/ Weekly
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
5K through 5th Grade (Full Day Care) $27.00/ Day
5K through 5th Grade (After School Care)$13.50/ Day
Annual Registration Fee- upon Enrollment$35.00 Annually (will include summer camp)
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM (FOR SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN)
5K through 5th Grade (Entering 6th Grade) $27.00/ Day
5K through 5th Grade (Entering 6th Grade) $135.00/Weekly
Annual Registration Fee-upon Enrollment $35.00
(Please note that additional Fee's will apply for activies and field trips.)
** Please note: 10% Tuition Discount is applied for Two or More Full-Time children in the Pre-School Program only since the After School Care Program is considered part time and you only pay for the days they are here!
Summer Camp may be considered eligible for the 10% discount only for weeks when each of the two or more children attend all five days.
These fees are current as 1/1/18.
Wee Care is currently enrolling for our after school care program. This program is for children in Kindergarten through those in 5th grade.
Registration Fee: $35.00
Daily After school care Rate: $13.50
Full Day Rate (When schools are closed): $27.00
Current list of schools we pick up from
Gardner Park Elementary
Piedmont Community Charter
W.A Bess Elementary
After school Care Schedule
2:45 pm - 3:30pm - Gym Time / Clean up
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm - Snack Time (Provided)
4:00 pm - 4:45 pm - Home work time
4:45 pm - 6:00 pm - Planned Activity for that day
Please remember the following when it comes to Wee Care Day School…
• If the facility closes early, along with posting on the websites mentioned below, we will send out a text message to all parents enrolled in our text messaging program. We will also call each family individually. Please note that you must have arrangements made to pick your child up. Please wait on the facility to call you as calling the facility to ask if we are closing will interfere with us being able to contact other parents.
• If we close early, After School Care will NOT be picked up.
• If the facility will be closed or delayed, postings will be made on the websites below and a text message will be sent out to the families enrolled in our text messaging program.
• The following websites are great sites to check and see if we are closed, on a delayed schedule or if we are closing early.
• If you haven’t done so already, please sign up to receive text messages. You may see the front office if you have any questions regarding this.